I’m a 25 year old, born and raised in San Luis Obispo county, whose heart is cluttered with
the 60s, kitties, fashion, traveling and an ardent love of life.
I’m very driven, working full time (and over time) as a photographer and I feel incredibly lucky to have found my passion so early.
I am inspired by light, the beauty of reality, and the changing scenery from an airplane window.
I have a background in Art History and have closely studied some of the most famous pieces of art in the world.
I’m very sweet, but also bluntly honest. I like to tell it how it is and will never steer you wrong.
My Photography style is inspired by fashion and editorial styles. I strive to bring magazine quality images to every portrait I create.
I have won dozens of photography awards and scholarships.
I was featured in NYLON Magazine.
I have worked with many fashion lines and clothing companies such as Tulle, Collection B, Sway Chic, and many others.
I’ve also collaborated with wedding dress designers such as Winifred Bean and Saja.
I was also a blogger and brand ambassador for Collection B, a junior clothing line based in New York.
A few facts:
– My favorite show ever is Seinfeld. I watched it everyday while I edit.
– My background is part Brazilian. My mother was born in Recife.
– I wish I could eat nothing but Chocolate.
– My Favorite artist is Warhol.
– If I wasn’t a photographer I would be a professional gift wrapper.
– I like to write short detailed paragraphs to help me remember things and moments I find beautiful.
– Nothing is more comforting to me than a kitten’s purr.
– I’m a vegetarian.
– I feel a need to travel and plan trips constantly.
– I wait all year for Christmas and count down the months.
– Disneyland is my happy place. I have also been to Disneyland Paris.
“The sound of beryl marbles dropping from a sunlit window sill
one by one
hitting a wood floor and rolling away.”